By Allana Pratt, Intimacy Expert
Hey, make my heart sing...
Yes! I know that the commitment that most of you have is scoring that perfect woman!
Yet the whole act of SCORING is so much more. Once you're the real, core, authentic YOU, you Score at Life.
Think about it, WHO are you being when you SCORE?
As soon as he did his work, found his core and lived from there, everything began to fall into place.
I'm moving to my dream house!!! 25 acres. A wall of windows on the 3rd floor, overlooking the land and a pond full of fish!
It's peaceful, it's serene, it looks shockingly similar to what I've been picturing in my imagination for months! I saw it, I got it, I'm moving in Friday!!!
Too easy!
I'm continuing to learn about Modern Shamanism.
I just had dinner with my ex-wife last night. We've cleaned up our past and are moving forward as some amazing friends.
My really amazing friend/lover/awesome human being/business partner, V. is on FIRE! Laughing deep. Crying because she feels real hope. You are magic. I loved being with her like that.
(Allana: V. is his friend to whom he gifted sessions with me).
AND I've decided she's the One. (Allana: OMG- now he's claimed her as his woman!)
I'm continuing to expand and grow. Getting much more in touch with how my body feels. It's funny how when you first coached me on "light" and "heavy" I thought it was a bit woo woo. Now I use it all the time, never fails.
You are an amazing woman, Allana. If a word could describe what you've done for me and meant to me this last year it would sound something like...
"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHH....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."
I share Frank's story because all of you have the capacity to shift, and it's a lie to think you have to piecemeal your life together as you grow. It quite often happens in one big BANG because you're catapulted to another dimension where ALL of YOU meet ALL of Life in a new way.
Every delicious journey starts with one step, so here is the least expensive, most visually appealing, effective and clear way I can support your journey.

Hey, make my heart sing...
Yes! I know that the commitment that most of you have is scoring that perfect woman!
Yet the whole act of SCORING is so much more. Once you're the real, core, authentic YOU, you Score at Life.
Think about it, WHO are you being when you SCORE?
- Confident?
- Clear?
- Knowing of your worth?
- A swagger that you know this or that better is coming?
- Potent YOU found in the present moment?
- Faith that come what may, you can handle it?
As soon as he did his work, found his core and lived from there, everything began to fall into place.
Including scoring a great woman. Get this...
Hey Allana,
Hey Allana,
I'm moving to my dream house!!! 25 acres. A wall of windows on the 3rd floor, overlooking the land and a pond full of fish!
It's peaceful, it's serene, it looks shockingly similar to what I've been picturing in my imagination for months! I saw it, I got it, I'm moving in Friday!!!
Too easy!
I'm continuing to learn about Modern Shamanism.
I just had dinner with my ex-wife last night. We've cleaned up our past and are moving forward as some amazing friends.
My really amazing friend/lover/awesome human being/business partner, V. is on FIRE! Laughing deep. Crying because she feels real hope. You are magic. I loved being with her like that.
(Allana: V. is his friend to whom he gifted sessions with me).
AND I've decided she's the One. (Allana: OMG- now he's claimed her as his woman!)
I'm continuing to expand and grow. Getting much more in touch with how my body feels. It's funny how when you first coached me on "light" and "heavy" I thought it was a bit woo woo. Now I use it all the time, never fails.
You are an amazing woman, Allana. If a word could describe what you've done for me and meant to me this last year it would sound something like...
"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHH....
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....."
I share Frank's story because all of you have the capacity to shift, and it's a lie to think you have to piecemeal your life together as you grow. It quite often happens in one big BANG because you're catapulted to another dimension where ALL of YOU meet ALL of Life in a new way.
Every delicious journey starts with one step, so here is the least expensive, most visually appealing, effective and clear way I can support your journey.
Scoring a Relationship EBook & Audio Book Combo:
See how simple and predictable gifts can be turned into experiences that really open a women's heart, her mind and her body.
Enjoy 3 Bonus audios, where I interview men; including former running back Ricky Williams about how he scores [ahem]. And yes, he's an old boyfriend (just cuz a few of you have gotten the book and asked). He's a great man who taught me a lot about being a woman that brings out the best in her man.
Bottom line, action begets action.
Enjoy this potent ePackage and join Frank and hundreds of others who are experiencing their full potential with getting her to say Yes and have Life say Yes right back.
Scoring a Relationship ePackage:
See how simple and predictable gifts can be turned into experiences that really open a women's heart, her mind and her body.
Enjoy 3 Bonus audios, where I interview men; including former running back Ricky Williams about how he scores [ahem]. And yes, he's an old boyfriend (just cuz a few of you have gotten the book and asked). He's a great man who taught me a lot about being a woman that brings out the best in her man.
Bottom line, action begets action.
Enjoy this potent ePackage and join Frank and hundreds of others who are experiencing their full potential with getting her to say Yes and have Life say Yes right back.
Scoring a Relationship ePackage:
Deliciously yours,
Allana
P.S. Isn't it magical?
Start your magical journey with one step, read Scoring a Relationship and take her from interested to connected to claimed...
Allana
P.S. Isn't it magical?
Start your magical journey with one step, read Scoring a Relationship and take her from interested to connected to claimed...