By Allana Pratt
Dear hotter than hot Readers,
The pumpkins are carved, snacking on black bean brownies (my girlfriend hides these healthy things in the kids snacks- great excuse for me to have more than one!) and now I'm smelling the homemade pizza in the oven... soon to dress up as a Bayou Witch for Halloween!
There were 4 male speakers at the events I spoke at the last few days in Kelowna... great on so many levels to share with you...
Derrick has to be over 6'8"... his book, The 400 pound Stripper shares the inner journey that supported his journey to lose weight and gain a gentle giant's confidence few men possess. As he took pen to paper journaling, he released all the pain inside and the weight fell off. Never again will life be the same as a writer. Derrick sensed my sensual kinesthetic ways. He sat me down to write with a 1.4 pen, yet the 1.6 felt like butter... then he told me he writes standing up using a portable music stand, he even stands at the ocean's edge sometimes... and so I have agreed to use my great uncles' music stand from Edinburgh and write the masterpiece still hidden inside.
My Dear Lover Curriculum puts my 15 years of coaching experience to work for you, along with all the coaching I have received from others:
Richard is amazing. PhD in Psychology, Portuguese, and an amazing storyteller. Tangible humility, he creates this vortex when he speaks that brings the audience to their core with grace, yet off stage, we were talking about how he's ready for a woman. When he gets near a beautiful woman, he gets in his brilliant head hoping they're the one, concerned he's too short, and questions if the grass is greener with another woman. He speaks with his head slightly to right, showing his handsome left cheek... and I asked him to look me straight on. It was like a 'shazaam.' He breathed through someone and became totally present, way more attractive, grounded, vulnerable, sexier... like a survival strategy of deflection was imprisoned in this posture... he shifted his body and HE came home to Him.
Clint I met last summer in Calgary when I first met Fred, the host. Clint used to be a model, then a successful money manager, yet wasn't quite over a bad marriage, and was in a mildly abusive relationship last summer when I met him. I was touched that he had actually been reading my newsletters and took my advice to sit in the fire, be single and not even date until he got clear with what he really wanted, and clear about his worth. He got bought out of his company, traded his money from home, did his inner work and decided a month ago that he was ready for Her. He dated a few women, yet was honest and told them on a first date if there wasn't a major connection, he didn't want to waste their time. He was solid. Clear. A vortex. Within two weeks he attracted the woman he will marry. There were tears in his eyes as he shared about her. It is so beautiful to see the results of his inner work manifesting her with ease.
Dear Lover can bring lasting change in just 6 weeks. Couple that with my special 2 pack coaching upgrade, and you have a powerful combination:
Scott is an ex pro hockey player, an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), a dad of two, and he moved his house- not the contents... THE HOUSE, on a barge over to Vancouver Island! Like it went down the street and was plunked into the lot! Amazing! He wrote his first book: The Continuous Moment of You. YUM!!! He totally gets that it's all about your intimate relationship with yourself. And the more we come home to us, the more we demand to have that intimacy in our personal, parenting, and professional relationships. Can't wait to see where this journey takes him.
Lastly, I did a drawing for my men's Dear Lover DVD Curriculum and a local man won it. He had tears in his eyes when he came up to receive his gift. 27 years of settling with intimacy in his relationship. He owns where he's responsible. He seems clear on what's not working and what he demands to have in his marriage. I'm heading over to do a powerful intensive 2 hour session with him and his wife who have lived in constant external bickering and internal quiet desperation for almost 3 decades. I am honored to hold space for them and celebrate their willingness to sit in the fire with me today. I am honored to open doors to release blame and judgment, to invite them into what's possible. I'm amazed how long they have waited in life to seize the day and create the life they choose... and yet I can see several instances where I made excuses, was in denial, got super busy so as not to look at something and take action to create a new reality.
Ahhh... so I met some damn great men here in the Great White North... and I had my own breakthrough and expansion in my world... I CAN talk to a corporate audience! I had it in my head that my topic of intimacy, my occasional swearing, my hot red dress, my message wasn't a fit. I was wrong. Many approached me in tears afterwards. Many said they see how they have lost touch with their core truth. Many said they appreciated 'permission' to take care of themselves, to be kind to themselves, to speak up and share their truth, to not be stopped if people didn't like them, to be ignited by their inner joy and creativity... that a solid personal relationship with self and beloved truly fuels their business. I was even surprised that some cutting edge start-ups preferred the way I spoke and asked if I would do a keynote for their charity event! No fucking way! WAY COOL!
No more hiding. Show up in my tender, caring, fiercely loving arms and let's roll up our sleeves and do the work. What is truly magnificently possible, amazing man? Let's find out.
Massive delicious love,
Allana
Dear hotter than hot Readers,
The pumpkins are carved, snacking on black bean brownies (my girlfriend hides these healthy things in the kids snacks- great excuse for me to have more than one!) and now I'm smelling the homemade pizza in the oven... soon to dress up as a Bayou Witch for Halloween!
There were 4 male speakers at the events I spoke at the last few days in Kelowna... great on so many levels to share with you...
Derrick has to be over 6'8"... his book, The 400 pound Stripper shares the inner journey that supported his journey to lose weight and gain a gentle giant's confidence few men possess. As he took pen to paper journaling, he released all the pain inside and the weight fell off. Never again will life be the same as a writer. Derrick sensed my sensual kinesthetic ways. He sat me down to write with a 1.4 pen, yet the 1.6 felt like butter... then he told me he writes standing up using a portable music stand, he even stands at the ocean's edge sometimes... and so I have agreed to use my great uncles' music stand from Edinburgh and write the masterpiece still hidden inside.
My Dear Lover Curriculum puts my 15 years of coaching experience to work for you, along with all the coaching I have received from others:
Richard is amazing. PhD in Psychology, Portuguese, and an amazing storyteller. Tangible humility, he creates this vortex when he speaks that brings the audience to their core with grace, yet off stage, we were talking about how he's ready for a woman. When he gets near a beautiful woman, he gets in his brilliant head hoping they're the one, concerned he's too short, and questions if the grass is greener with another woman. He speaks with his head slightly to right, showing his handsome left cheek... and I asked him to look me straight on. It was like a 'shazaam.' He breathed through someone and became totally present, way more attractive, grounded, vulnerable, sexier... like a survival strategy of deflection was imprisoned in this posture... he shifted his body and HE came home to Him.
Clint I met last summer in Calgary when I first met Fred, the host. Clint used to be a model, then a successful money manager, yet wasn't quite over a bad marriage, and was in a mildly abusive relationship last summer when I met him. I was touched that he had actually been reading my newsletters and took my advice to sit in the fire, be single and not even date until he got clear with what he really wanted, and clear about his worth. He got bought out of his company, traded his money from home, did his inner work and decided a month ago that he was ready for Her. He dated a few women, yet was honest and told them on a first date if there wasn't a major connection, he didn't want to waste their time. He was solid. Clear. A vortex. Within two weeks he attracted the woman he will marry. There were tears in his eyes as he shared about her. It is so beautiful to see the results of his inner work manifesting her with ease.
Dear Lover can bring lasting change in just 6 weeks. Couple that with my special 2 pack coaching upgrade, and you have a powerful combination:
Scott is an ex pro hockey player, an RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police), a dad of two, and he moved his house- not the contents... THE HOUSE, on a barge over to Vancouver Island! Like it went down the street and was plunked into the lot! Amazing! He wrote his first book: The Continuous Moment of You. YUM!!! He totally gets that it's all about your intimate relationship with yourself. And the more we come home to us, the more we demand to have that intimacy in our personal, parenting, and professional relationships. Can't wait to see where this journey takes him.
Lastly, I did a drawing for my men's Dear Lover DVD Curriculum and a local man won it. He had tears in his eyes when he came up to receive his gift. 27 years of settling with intimacy in his relationship. He owns where he's responsible. He seems clear on what's not working and what he demands to have in his marriage. I'm heading over to do a powerful intensive 2 hour session with him and his wife who have lived in constant external bickering and internal quiet desperation for almost 3 decades. I am honored to hold space for them and celebrate their willingness to sit in the fire with me today. I am honored to open doors to release blame and judgment, to invite them into what's possible. I'm amazed how long they have waited in life to seize the day and create the life they choose... and yet I can see several instances where I made excuses, was in denial, got super busy so as not to look at something and take action to create a new reality.
Ahhh... so I met some damn great men here in the Great White North... and I had my own breakthrough and expansion in my world... I CAN talk to a corporate audience! I had it in my head that my topic of intimacy, my occasional swearing, my hot red dress, my message wasn't a fit. I was wrong. Many approached me in tears afterwards. Many said they see how they have lost touch with their core truth. Many said they appreciated 'permission' to take care of themselves, to be kind to themselves, to speak up and share their truth, to not be stopped if people didn't like them, to be ignited by their inner joy and creativity... that a solid personal relationship with self and beloved truly fuels their business. I was even surprised that some cutting edge start-ups preferred the way I spoke and asked if I would do a keynote for their charity event! No fucking way! WAY COOL!
No more hiding. Show up in my tender, caring, fiercely loving arms and let's roll up our sleeves and do the work. What is truly magnificently possible, amazing man? Let's find out.
Massive delicious love,
Allana