Dear love how you step up and handle it readers,
Scot McKay interviewed me last week for his podcast.
A question came in from a guy in NYC who complained about his relationships getting stale quickly, boring, not fresh.
I challenged him to ask what was stale, boring and not fresh about him?
He had added that it's a pattern for him.
I continued that it's so easy to blame the relationship or the woman for this pattern... yet you know me... the only one in common here is HIM!
I sense a place in him where things are going well... yet he starts to play it safe, pull back, and it SEEMS like it's a boring relationship, but REALLY it's a survival mechanism to protect him from risking rejection, from going deeper, from being more vulnerable, intimate, raw, connected, out of control....
Not CRAZY WACKY out of control, but out of expectations, out of limitations, out of the known and into the wonderously wild world of the unknown.
It's like he has stopped getting to know the depth of HIM, expanding who HE is, he's playing it safe.
Sex when you know exactly what's going to happen next is soooo awful, yes?
Yet sex when you have no idea what's next is exhilarating.
Click here for Scoring a Relationship>>>
Scot and I talked about this on his show, about how intimate, sensual, hot relationships are more than just copulation. Foreplay is an all day affair.
So I told the caller from NYC about my Scoring a Relationship Program. It's all about inspiring men to dig deeper into THEMSELVES to turn a gift into an experience that builds intimacy, sexual tension and results in a wanton woman aching for YOU... it results in a woman who sooo trusts you and falls into the banks of the river you create in her life, that she doesn't stray...
...she becomes devoted to YOU.
In fact I was feeling generous so I gave this gentleman the program for free... because Scoring a Relationship could be the very catalyst to wake him up and make him sit in the fire of his own hesitancy, risk rejection yet open the door to the exciting, bold, fresh relationship he craves... if HE will show up then HE will create it!
If you haven't got this program yet, get it. Not only do you receive the 10 step by step proven ideas, you see a prior boyfriend of mine in action, in a photo shoot, performing these very ideas in a series of hot pictures with me...
AND there are 3 additional bonus interviews of how men like Ricki Williams, former football all star, score in their relationships. And it's in mp3 form so you can listen right before you're on your date to pump you up!
I soooo believe in you, you glorious man!
Yet you have to step up or I can't help!
Get this for you (and for her) now, and just like the caller from NYC, keep me posted on your wins for I love to celebrate the results I get with amazing men like yourself.
Truly it turns me on when a man is courageous enough to stop complaining and take bold action to create what he wants. Yum.
Here is the link to my simple, hot and effective Scoring a Relationship Program>>>
Deliciously yours, Allana