Dear phenomenal yummy You,
How cool is it to meet people in Nova Scotia who 'know' me because my emails address them as Luscious & Fabulous & Hot!?
...any of the men still reading?
OK... back to the program...
So Angela, myself and some ladies in the community stayed up late last night drinking champagne and talking naughty in celebration of the delicious awakening and transformation in the lives of the women and young girl's we touched.
My son Gabe LOVED this trip!! On the way over... he was flirting with the flight attendants and honored them by collecting garbage for them on the flight! He was so excited he was dancing to his iPod shuffle in the back galley.
Once on the farm, you'd think he was born there. The smell didn't bother him. He was a total natural with animals and climbing all over the hay in the barn. He was RIGHT in the pen with TONS of cows, in his rubber boots, guiding them into the milking station... they are HUGE animals and yet he had no fear! He loved the horses (Mr. Wilson came right over to nuzzle me when I went for a walk in the stunning acres over rolling hills...yum). Gabe also loved the dogs and one farm cat Kitan in particular.
He even shot a bibi gun.
So did I!
Then a bigger gun, then a Bigger one! Nearly knocked me off my feet. Way up in the hills. I hit a pumpkin. LOVED it. I'm officially a red neck.
I had so much fun experiencing and exploring pleasure on this trip!
To get a daily dose of pleasure, check out my Pleasure Practices CD's:
Justice was my 17-year-old mentor who taught me the rules of respect for the guns. He told me he has no idea how I can live in a city. He prefers nature and animals to people. Yet he's got a huge heart and I loved my lesson and appreciated his patience!
It was such a metaphor for life, when I was timid and not grounded. I missed the pumpkin. Frustration or self-judgment made it worse. When I pulled the trigger too fast 'trying' to hit the pumpkin, I missed. Yet when I leaned up against the truck, gun to my cheek, exhaled deep into my body and into the earth, BECAME the trigger AND the bullet and pulled the trigger softly like I WAS the gun... WAS the bullet... boom. Wow. I feel so enlivened. It was like a meditation. Cleared my mind, got me present, in my body, clear what I'm generating and creating in my life. Hot.
You can find pleasure almost anywhere: shooting, relaxing by the fire, or just at home:
It was also hot straddling Abby... and sweet, transformational and humbling.
This was at the Little Black Dress Night on Friday. (Where I wore my SingleDress.com little lace number!) I don't remember how it unfolded, yet Abby walked in hating her body, her glorious voluptuous would-kill-for-her-huge-breasts body... yet she didn't see it that way.
I asked her to come to the front of the room, to speak to me, right in the eyes, the way she speaks to her body, in front of 30 women... (talk about brave, eh?) When she did, I asked her if she'd be willing to stop abusing herself like that. She agreed.
I don't know why I do this, I'm just drawn to hold women in front of me, looking out to the group of sisters. I give them a huge hug, hold on tight and don't let go. I even wrap my legs around them... we women are so practiced holding it together, being in control, making it happen, twisted inside like a pretzel, trying to stay three steps ahead to be safe, look good. When a woman can exhale into me... like I'm mother earth or a big sister or a serene goddess... it's really wild.
Pleasure Practices can reduce stress and help you keep it down, by regularly introducing joy into your life:
We did several layers of clearing that I've learned to add to this ritual from Access Consciousness... and the whole room had the opportunity to release their self hatred of their bodies too. It was magnificent. I held her and loved her and honored her and then asked the room to acknowledge what THEY saw in her... they saw her courage and brilliance and brains... yet no one would comment on her beauty... and yet as far as I'm concerned...she is HOT!!! So voluptuous! I mean I was holding her and yes, I prefer men... yet wow, if I was a man, holding her would be hot! Yet it was tough for the women in the room to acknowledge her beauty... some were still stuck in judgment... told by society that you can never be too thin.
This older women commented how decades ago, she'd been a mom at a pool with her kids in the summer, unwilling to get in as it would mess her hair...and she remembered a 400 pound woman with her three kids going down the water slide over and over, screaming with delight, her kids loving her attention... her kids feeling left out... what courage to admit this at the event... to let it go, to destroy and uncreate the judgment of the larger woman, the judgment of herself for judging, and to set herself free...after all those years...
This Little Black Dress night was in a conference room at the Hilton and during this ritual, a woman walked by the open door as I was straddling Abby... poked her head in... saw my short skirt hiked up and stilettos wrapped around Abby, arms wrapped around her glorious body, Abby crying and laughing, starting to own her fabulous boobs and bodacious body... and this women had to come back for a SECOND look! Jaw dropping gawk. We all howled.
Abby got it. She got her diva sexy hot nature. And two nights later at the Mother Daughter Speech (where this 8 year old girl almost co-led the speech with me who TOTALLY knows how to receive!!!) Abby told the room she feels WICKED. That she was up at 6am for Pilates with joy. That she flirts with herself in the mirror. AND she's going to do my Radiance DVD/CD curriculum with her coworker who said, "I Want What She Has!"
YUM!!!!!
Thank you Angela for the honor to speak to your community, for the private sessions I did with those women and couples ready to end the abuse and begin to LIVE Lusciously, Intimately, and Connected. And for the blessing being on the farm was to my son. And for your willingness to ask how Does It Get Even Better for next year with sponsors? For supporting me, caring for me with meals, driving, laundry and your family & friends taking care of Gabe so I could, from fullness, serve and shine and soar doing what I love to do, inspire, adore and invite women into their magnificence.
And for the possibility of doing an event for those hot farmer men next year too... tee hee!
From a more badass, earth lovin', short lacey dress, shit covered boots, gun slinging, drinking homemade wine, humbled in gratitude for how can it get even better, Allana...who sumptuously is open to receiving an invitation to bless YOUR community next year.
All my gushing love,
Allana xoxoxo
P.S. Sign up for my free 7 Days of Pleasure...
P.P.S. I love you, admire you, and would like to see YOU at a live event someday!