By Allana Pratt
Dear friggen' fabulous Readers,
I don't know about your life... but mine is quite the unexpected ride these days.
It seems the clearer I get with who I am and what I choose the more things fall apart.
Logically that makes sense, whatever's in the way of what I choose would need to leave, shift, fall apart or step aside...
Yet man oh man... it can be uncomfortable as things exit, blow up, take 7 focused attempts to achieve what normally takes one casual action to get done... I notice myself wondering if I'm going bonkers.
And I am amazed at who calls at times when I'm going bonkers... and the gifts they provide with elegant ease... it makes me feel like the Universe really is benign, kind, and on my side.
Yet it arrives in odd packages. For instance my cat got bit by some varmint and needed to have shots and meds and stay inside all weekend. So we hung out in my bed for close to 48 hours. She went from growling, hissing and bitchy, to calm, affectionate and snuggly.
I wasn't that far off... I wrote in my journal, read, prayed, meditated, napped, self pleasured... got feisty and made some big demands of Me and the Universe... was surrendered when people would call and offer their precious nuggets.
As the year draws to a close, and the tension from the holidays starts to build, how great would it be to have weekly pleasure practices to help you deal with that stress, and carry you into next year?
Check out my Pleasure Practices now:
If you're going through a time of transformation, it can be tremendously exciting, and yet also dark and squishy in the cocoon. Uncertain. Uncomfy... loved a video Dr. Dain made from Sweden about "Falling Apart" and how we can just BE with the discomfort and it changes... yes... like I say 'sitting in the fire' with what is... and how allowing it all to be transforms things... (DrDainHeer.com)
In fact I'm very grateful for a breakthrough I had because of creating a DVD for you with Dain a few weekends ago... It's about Sexuality, Intimacy and Your Body... it's available to you in November in time for the Holidays. After recording over 3 hours of content and being on set with Dain the whole day, swimming in his magnificent energy and consciousness... it was clear this DVD wasn't just for you... I was invited to come home to me, claim me, love me, honor me, be intimate with me in a way I simply hadn't seen possible before. And I said Yes.
I am confident with how I hold space and inspire the magnificence of you, my cherished clients and I am also humbled and vulnerable enough to know when I'm the student and my teacher has arrived. This DVD is potent, there is clearing all the way through it. I walked away (OK slithered all sultry and all sexy xoxoox) a different woman... the real me... and some of you have commented in private sessions I'm more calm, in videos that I'm more grounded... thank you.
And yet simultaneously in my life, all that I'd created having unknown 'layers' in front of my deepest truth... these structures, relationships and creations are falling away... yet finally some new things are arriving and I am so much more connected to what really matters, what really brings me joy... that it helps cradle me in the space between destruction and creation.
Pleasure can come in so many ways. It can be sensual, sexual, or silly and saucy!
I have 52 ideas to help you put pleasure into your life:
So my love, I cradle you where you are too, knowing what I know of your magnificence... tonight imagine it's me whispering in your ear as you look at your glorious face after you brush your teeth... have a listen for me... 'you are sooo phenomenal, you are so hot and fabulous, you are such a gift never before to walk this planet... thank you for You.'
I'm off to Nova Scotia with Gabe this week...a dream come true to travel with my son... I play and inspire and awaken my clients, he plays and learns and grows with cows, corn and farmers... we contribute our gifts... savoring all we are blessed to receive... yum yum yum...what else is possible?
Lusciously delicious snuggles,
Allana
P.S. I promise I will have more information about my upcoming DVD with Dr. Dain soon, but meanwhile check out my pleasure practices and sign up for more information:
P.P.S. I love you, and yearn for you to have more pleasure in your life.